Do you want to help improve the system performance of our software? Do you like to evaluate existing systems with industry standards? Do you know how to make recommendations for improvement? Do you put the right focus on availability and scalability? Then read on!
What will you do?
You are the DevOps Engineer who provides technical guidance and education on development and operations. Like no other, you know how to contribute to the overall software development of our platform. In any environment, you know how to handle code implementations.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work on:
- Contributing to the overall software development process;
- Designing and implementing build, deployment and configuration management;
- Handling (automation of) code deployments in all environments;
- Providing technical guidance and educating team members;
- Evaluating existing systems with industry standards;
- Helping increase system performance and scalability.
Who are you?
You are an experienced DevOps specialist who understands the importance of processes and procedures. In addition, you know how to work with other teams and you are a true problem solver. This job is a complete fit for you if:
- You have experience in maintaining and deploying high-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale;
- You have knowledge about AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda);
- You have strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS, Kubernetes);
- You have experience with infrastructure-as-code.
What we offer
For all your hard work, you will be rewarded. In money, opportunities and personal growth. You always deliver the best for our colleagues and we offer you (based on 40 hours per week):
- A competitive salary;
- A pension scheme;
- 28 vacation days to enjoy;
- A company laptop and travel allowance;
- (Virtual) Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues.
We are Bizcuit, an ambitious and fast-growing Dutch Fintech, that wants to make administration as fun and easy as possible for entrepreneurs. No hassle with different tools. All documents, bank accounts and payment orders conveniently in one app. This gives entrepreneurs more time to do what they are good at: doing business.
Bizcuit is informal, no nonsense and flexible. We have the ambition, knowledge and experience to do things smarter and better than the rest. We know what the market needs and have innovative ideas. We believe in the possibilities of new technologies and are happy to make use of them.