Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Are you an ambitious technical hands-on leader who gets really excited about the latest technology, scaling teams and architecture? Are you ready to bring the Bizcuit platform to the next level? Then look no further!
As a technical leader of the development team, you will make sure that the technical strategy, resources and architecture support our business goals. You will guide a team of 15 enthusiastic techies in The Netherlands and abroad and make them flourish by providing the best tooling and techniques, creating a productive and motivational atmosphere and by developing procedures and policies.
As a CTO you will work with:
- Cutting edge technologies and architecture;
- 2 scrum teams based in Utrecht and Canada;
- AWS Cloud hosting;
- A PSD2 license with its compliancy requirements.
Who are you?
You are a strong Fintech leader who takes responsibility, is not afraid to make decisions and who oversees the bigger picture. The job suits you if:
- You have +5 years of experience in leading a development team and vendors;
- You have experience in scaling fast growing fintech companies;
- You like to work in a flat organization;
- You have a ‘getting things done’ mindset: you don’t like politics and irrelevant meetings.
What we offer
- A good salary;
- A pension scheme;
- A company laptop;
- Travel allowance possibility;
- (Virtual) Friday afternoon drinks.
We are Bizcuit, an ambitious and fast-growing Dutch Fintech, that wants to make administration as fun and easy as possible for entrepreneurs. No hassle with different tools. All documents, bank accounts and payment orders conveniently in one app. This gives entrepreneurs more time to do what they are really good at: doing business.
Bizcuit is informal, no nonsense and flexible. We have the ambition, knowledge and experience to do things smarter and better than the rest. We know what the market needs and have innovative ideas. We believe in the possibilities of new technologies and are happy to make use of them.
We’re currently located in Veenendaal but will be moving to Utrecht this year.
Are you our new Chief Technology Officer? Send your CV and motivation today to firstname.lastname@example.org!