What you’ve got
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role, and a strong portfolio to show (please send us a link in your application 🙂 )
- A user- centric mindset: Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Zeplin
- Excellent communication skills, an open mindset and eagerness to learn
What you’ll do
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces
- Assist Product Owner in designing the future of the product
- Create personas based on your user research and gathered data
- Collaborate with developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Help build out design processes, tools, and culture
What we offer
- Lots of freedom and the possibility to take our product further with your own ideas
- A tech focused start-up – Enough development resources to make your design dreams come true
- And of course all the other things that go with a good job such as a competitive salary, a company laptop and everything you need to be able to do your job properly
- Do you have something extra in mind? Ask us!
We are Bizcuit, an ambitious FinTech driven by innovation, passion and a healthy dose of rebelliousness. Our company is informal, no nonsense and flexible. Our people are unique, quirky, compassionate and sharp.
We’ve got the ambition, knowledge and experience to do things better and smarter than the rest. We know what the market’s needs are and have innovative ideas of how to meet those needs. We believe in the possibilities of new technologies and love to put them to use.
Our goal is to create a solution for all (European) entrepreneurs to make administration as fun, easy and efficient as possible.
We’re currently located in Veenendaal, but will be moving to Utrecht this year.
Are you our new Product Designer? Get in touch with Gabriela via email@example.com
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.