Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a dynamic individual to take up the role of Quality Assurance Engineer.
What you’ve got
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Experience with test management tool: Testrail, Testlink, Qase
- Experience with test automation: Playwright, Puppeteer, Cypress
- Experience with API testing: Postman
- Experience with CI/CD: Gitlab, BitBucket
What you’ll do
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation test scripts
- Verify software is shipped adhering to the requirements
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
This is what you are looking for in a job
- A good salary based on your experience
- 28 vacation days
- Working in a pleasant and informal team
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Personal training budget
- Sociable Friday drinks and team outings
- Is there anything missing for you? Ask us
Who are we?
We are Bizcuit, an ambitious FinTech driven by innovation, passion and a healthy dose of rebelliousness. Our company is informal, no nonsense and flexible. Our people are unique, quirky, compassionate and sharp.
We’ve got the ambition, knowledge and experience to do things better and smarter than the rest. We know what the market’s needs are and have innovative ideas of how to meet those needs. We believe in the possibilities of new technologies and love to put them to use.
Our goal is to create a solution for all (European) entrepreneurs to make administration as fun, easy and efficient as possible.
Location: Dotslash Utrecht
Are you our new QA Engineer? Get in touch via email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.